Saturday, January 30, 2010

Awakening ~ Risveglio



Ecco il mio risveglio di questa mattina...
This morning I woke up to this.....

Credetemi e' stata un po' diverso quando negli occhi e nella temperatura del corpo hai ancora questo... Qua il termometro registra -3!
Believe me it is hard to cope with it if you still have in your eyes and your body this "temperature"... here is 26 Fahrenheit!

So yesterday, in order to forget my cold lot I paid a visit to my friends in Padua where I acquired this "pile" (you know how fond I am of "piles"). It sure made me feel a little better!
Cosi ieri, giusto per consolarmi e riscaldarmi un po' ho fatto visita alle mie amiche di Padova dove ho acquisito questa "pila" (sapete tutti quanto mi piacciano le "pile"). Inutile dirlo, mi sono sentita subito meglio!

Some green to ad to my collection....new greens...
Dei nuovi verdi da aggiungere alla mia collezione...

Three fabrics and decorative threads that remind me of some of the vivid colours I left in the Isla Tranquila and a polka dot by Kaffe Fassett.
Tre tessuti e fili decorativi che mi ricordano i colori cosi vivi che ho lasciato nella Isla Tranquila e un pois di Kaffe Fassett.


Decorative threads come in so many colors! I love them all....
Ci sono cosi tanti colori nei fili decorativi! Mi piacciono tutti...


When I find beautiful prints I buy at least a metre, if I do not have a project in mind of course...
Quando trovo delle belle fantasie me ne assicuro almeno un metro, a meno che io non abbia un lavoro in mente...

This are for a beloved friend of mine who is so far away.... You are in my thoughts every day...
Questi sono per una carissima amica ora lontana... Ti penso sempre...

Have a wonderful week-end and, if you can, stitch some....I will try.
Buon week-end a tutti e, se potete, cucite un po'...Io ci provero'.

Always stitching,
~ Roberta ~




5 comments:

Mandy said...

Lovely fabrics and threads. You will enjoy finding uses for these in your quilting.

Patty said...

Ciao Roberta e' sempre un piacere ritrovarti , hce dire deio tessuti sono fantastici d'altra parte il tuo gusto e' indiscutibile. ciao saluti a Vincent

Allie said...

Oh yummy yummy yummy! Those are beautiful!

monica said...

tutto bellissimmoooo complimenti!!!!

gioia said...

Loooove the fabrics!!! Specially the ones at the top of your pile...
Miss you.